Are you interested in getting more involved in the Blue Ash Business Association? Being an event sponsor or joining a committee are a couple of ways to get involved. Descriptions of opportunities for getting involved are listed below followed by a form where you can select your interests.
BABA Event Sponsor
- Financially help sponsor a BABA event by paying for the food, paying for the room rental, etc. The sponsorship will be publicized in the event emails and BABA Facebook postings
- Invited to give a 3-minute infomercial about your company during the event
Consider joining one of our committees:
- Help welcome new members. Ambassadors are the first contacts members have upon joining BABA.
- Help with calling members, non-members as needed during the year
- Serve as greeters at BABA events
- Attend member Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings
- Volunteer at recurring annual events such as SummitFest and Red, White and Blue and new BABA special events
Fill-a-Bag, Feed-a-Family for Blue Ash Elementary School
- Help collect and bag items donated at BABA events for distribution to Blue Ash Elementary School
- Help shop for items using money donated at BABA events
City of Blue Ash
- Help keep BABA connected to the City of Blue Ash by attending council meetings
Member to Member Benefits
Learn more about the Member to Member Benefits offered by our members.
BLUE ASH COMMUNITY AND BUSINESS GUIDE
The 2017-18 Blue Ash Community & Business Guide is a great resource for information on the city of Blue Ash and its business community.