Are you interested in getting more involved in the Blue Ash Business Association? Being an event sponsor or joining a committee are a couple of ways to get involved. Descriptions of opportunities for getting involved are listed below followed by a form where you can select your interests.
BABA Event Sponsor
- Financially help sponsor a BABA event by paying for the food, paying for the room rental, etc. The sponsorship will be publicized in the event emails and BABA Facebook postings
- Invited to give a 3-minute infomercial about your company during the event
Consider joining one of our committees:
- Help welcome new members. Ambassadors are the first contacts members have upon joining BABA.
- Help with calling members, non-members as needed during the year
- Serve as greeters at BABA events
- Attend member Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings
- Volunteer at recurring annual events such as SummitFest and Red, White and Blue and new BABA special events
Fill-a-Bag, Feed-a-Family for Blue Ash Elementary School
- Help collect and bag items donated at BABA events for distribution to Blue Ash Elementary School
- Help shop for items using money donated at BABA events
City of Blue Ash
- Help keep BABA connected to the City of Blue Ash by attending council meetings
Member to Member Benefits
Learn more about the Member to Member Benefits offered by our members.